Curious about mindfulness?
Looking for a group to meditate with?
Come join our group of beginning and experienced meditators!
Mindfulness and meditation are not difficult to learn, but like most things in life require consistent practice for mastery. Practicing regularly with a group and an experienced facilitator will help you sustain your practice and reap the benefits of mindfulness.
This group was formed for alumni of Rebecca’s mindfulness classes, however, it is open to any adult with an interest in mindfulness meditation, no prior experience necessary.
Each session includes a 20 – 30 minute guided meditation practice (with basic instruction given for those new to meditation), a short presentation on a topic related to mindfulness, and group discussion about applying mindfulness to everyday life.
- Group meets monthly, usually on the second Tuesday, from 6:30 to 7:45 pm
- Dates for Summer 2021: May 11, June 15, July 13, August 10
- Fee: $15
- Location: This group meets online as of April 2020
- New location! As of May 2021, group meets outdoors, in a Pleasanton park
- To register online, please visit the Mindfulness East Bay – Keeping Mindful web page