CE CREDITS FOR LIVE ONLINE MINDFULNESS-BASED 8-WEEK COURSES
CE credits for psychologists are provided by the Spiritual Competency Academy (SCA) which is co-sponsoring this program. The Spiritual Competency Academy is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. Spiritual Competency Academy maintains responsibility for this program and its content.
- The California Board of Behavioral Sciences accepts CE credits for LCSW, LPCC, LEP, and LMFT license renewal for programs offered by approved sponsors of CE by the American Psychological Association.
- LCSW, LPCC, LEP, and LMFTs, and other mental health professionals from states other than California need to check with their state licensing board as to whether or not they accept programs offered by approved sponsors of CE by the American Psychological Association.
- SCA is approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing (BRN Provider CEP16887) for licensed nurses in California. RNs must retain this document for 4 years after the course concludes.
- SCA is an approved CE provider for National Board Certified Health and Wellness Coaches (CEP Number 100196),
- For questions about receiving your Certificate of Attendance, contact Rebecca Stanwyck at 510-881-2540 or firstname.lastname@example.org. For questions about CE, visit www.spiritualcompetency.com or contact David Lukoff, PhD at CE@spiritualcompetency.com.
The Mindfulness-based Cognitive Therapy and Mindfulness-based Relapse Prevention courses are each approved for 14 CE credits. There is an additional fee of $70 per course to receive CE credit.
For questions, please contact Rebecca Stanwyck via the contact form on this website or 510-881-2540 or email@example.com.
To register, please use the online registration on the Mindfulness East Bay website: https://mindfulness-eastbay.com