Curious about mindfulness?
Looking for a group to meditate with?
Come join our group of beginning and experienced meditators!
Mindfulness and meditation are not difficult to learn, but like most things in life require consistent practice for mastery. Practicing regularly with a group and an experienced facilitator will help you sustain your practice and reap the benefits of mindfulness.
This group was formed for alumni of Rebecca’s mindfulness classes, however, it is open to any adult with an interest in mindfulness meditation, no prior experience necessary.
Each session includes a 20 – 30 minute guided meditation practice (with basic instruction given for those new to meditation), a short presentation on a topic related to mindfulness, and group discussion about applying mindfulness to everyday life.
- Group meets monthly, on the second Tuesday, from 6:30 to 7:45 pm
- Dates for Summer and Fall 2020: June 9, July 14, August 11, September 8, October 13, November 10 and December 8
- Fee: Waived during shelter-in-place
- Location: As of April, this group is meeting online
- Please note: To receive an invite, please email Rebecca via the form on Contacts page